Beer Batter Recipe
1. Mix flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl using a fork.
2. Beat eggs and mix with beer together in a separate bowl.
3. Stir into flour mixture until well blended.
(Batter should be pretty smooth and moderately thick)
4. Dip Brussels sprouts in mix and deep-fry in hot oil that has been heated to 350 degrees, until it becomes golden.
5. Drain, and serve while hot and crispy.
Serve with dijon mustard and maple syrup dip! (mix equal parts of mustard and pure maple syrup).
This recipe also works well with other vegetables, fish and chicken.