- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 /4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cups coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A few drops of red food coloring (all natural)
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place one cupcake wrapper in each muffin tin and fill 3/4 of the way with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.