Items you will need:
- Dark brown and tan colored construction paper
- White cardstock
- Bananas candy
- Plastic decorators bag (Wilton’s brand) for candy
- With the dark brown construction paper, cut one 3.5” circle and two 2 inch circles with tan construction paper.
- Cut out a 3.5 “ heart, a 3.5 x 2.5 oval, and two I inch circles.
- With the dark brown construction paper, cut one 3.5″ circle and two 2 inch circles.
- With light brown construction paper, cut out a 3.5″ heart, 3.5 x 2.5 oval, and two 1 inch circles.
- Glue the light brown 1 inch circles onto the center of the dark brown 2 inch circles to make the ears.
- Glue the heart to the large circle.
- Add an oval shape.
- Add the ears.
- fill the decorator bags with the banana candy.
- Attach the bags to the back of the cardstock using a stapler.
Write out “I’m bananas for you” on white card stock.
Adorable and so much fun to do with the kids!!