Skinny Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
1 cup elbow macaroni pasta
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 cups cauliflower florets
1/2 cup low fat milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add cauliflower in the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain well.
- Heat remaining 1- tablespoon olive oil and add onion and garlic powder in a skillet.
- Stir in pasta, cauliflower, milk and cheeses.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pasta mixture into baking dish.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Sprinkle with extra grated cheese if desired Kids will love it!!!