These make a yummy and healthy substitute for buffalo wings!
Perfect recipe to add to your SuperBowl XLIX party menu
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup flower
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 bunch of cauliflower – chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
1. Combine the milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. While the cauliflower is baking, combine your buffalo sauce and olive oil or in a small bowl.
4. Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
Serve alongside blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
Check out this other great cauliflower recipe: http://5littlemonkeys.me/2015/01/27/top-5-cauliflower-recipes-yum/