Perfect compromise between healthy and yummy!
Fried Buffalo Bite Size Appetizers
1 bunch cauliflower
1 cup four
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup bread crumbs
- Wash and cut cauliflower into floweret’s and set aside.
- Add flour to a mixing bowl.
- Add oil to pan and heat to 350 degrees.
- Dip each bite size piece in flour.
- Dip each bit size piece into bread crumbs.
- Place in preheated pan.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and cool.
Note: Original recipe calls for 1 tsp. salt, but I find it is not necessary.
Serve with favorite dipping sauce. Our favorite is a low fat ranch. These make amazing appetizers with 1/2 the guilt!