Reindeer Hot Chocolate Supplies
- Piping Bags
- Hot Chocolate Mix (large container)
- 2 Tbsp, Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup, Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Red Pom Pom Ball
- Googly Eyes
- Rubber bands
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Decorator’s pen
Reindeer Hot Chocolate Directions
- Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip).
- Twist bag closed and wrap with the rubber band.
- Trim off the top of bag.
- Put bag into another piping bag and flatten.
- Layer in mini chocolate chips.
- Add layer of mini marshmallows.
- Twist and tie off with a rubber band.
- Glue Pom Pom nose near tip of bag.
- Draw the mouth with a black decorators pen.
- Glue googly eyes near the top of the hot chocolate mix.
- Wrap brown pipe cleaner around top for antlers and shape.
Tip: Many icing bags (piping bags) contain a brand logo on them – make sure you check that they are plain.